background

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dreams of Outdoor Spaces

I love Pinterest.  I not only pin, I will save and collect photos of inspirational things, home design photos, funny memes, etc. on my phone.  The other day, I was going through my accumulated photos in the gallery on my phone and noticed a common theme; I had bunches of photos of outdoor porches and decks with various seating vignettes.  I've decided to post some of them today as a salute to the end of Autumn.  Well, technically, it is not the end of Autumn according to the calendar, but according to our Oklahoma weather, a cold front is coming in and about to put us in winter mode.  So, enjoy along with me as I share my hopes and dreams of a future fab patio/deck/outdoor living space.

I have an inclination toward the Cottage/Shabby Chic style.......




......Or else the Rustic/Log Cabin type look

  

  

  




 

  

.........or a combination of both!





Last, but not least, the ultimate place to live!......

(((Sigh)))

No comments:

Post a Comment